The B.I.G.(Bacolod-Iloilo-Guiimaras) Trip

September 13-15, 2013
 
"What is meant to be will happen."

That is what I will always remember whenever I will think about this trip.  This event almost did not materialize due to many circumstances but I think it's really God's will to let us visit these provinces and see the beauty of His creations. :)

Here is our itinerary and summary of expenses for the whole trip. I will write a detailed entry on my next blog.  :)


Itinerary for the BIG Trip




Contact number of our tour guide/driver:
Kuya Mai -09236389891

Comments

  1. I highly recommend Kuya Michael he is our Tourist guide/ Tricycle driver/Multicab Driver/ Photographer, when we visit Guimaras last June 17, 2015. He is very nice and honest. Feel free to call him next time you visit Guimaras. He will fetch you on time at Jordan Wharf and greeted you with his warm smile. Here is the Contact no. of Kuya Michael Selorico -- 0908 324 6835.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for this info! :) This will surely help travelers wishing to see the beauty of Guimaras :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts