North Face Bag

With love from Cambodia
I was having a really stressful and bad day earlier due to deadlines and tons of reports that I need to finish, to be capped off by a jeepney driver who didn't give me my right amount of change on my way home when my father greeted me with this!

Immediately, the gloomy clouds hovering around me were blown away and rays of light shone upon me. This has been in my list of things to buy!!! I can't believe that my parents can be thoughtful. Hehehe.

They came from Cambodia just yesterday and according to my dad, the price of this bag was originally $35 but he haggled with the vendor and as he puts it, "binarat ko" and so the final price became $14 which is approx. only 600php!!! Where the hell can you find a North Face bag as cheap as that? Well, I know... in Greenhills!!! Hehehe. But this one's the real thing! A raincover also comes with it! I'm so glad they purchased this for me. I am one happy kid. All the bad vibes today just went right out the window. I may sound materialistic but I really am ecstatic by this "pasalubong" from my parents that I had to blog about it. :) Oh the joy!

Comments

Popular Posts